Uptown Kia and COVID-19: Our Commitment to our Customers and to our Community
A message to our Valued Customers & Community
Our Showroom is FULLY OPEN!
Our Dealership is encouraging Customers to contact us by phone or email prior to visiting us in-person to monitor the amount people in the Dealership at one time.
As COVID-19 continues to shape the way we all live our daily lives, Uptown Kia’s priority is to protect the Health and Safety of both our valued Staff and the Public while continuing to offer an outstanding automotive experience. Our showrooms remain open to the public, allowing our Staff to serve Customers in all capacities while maintaining both social distancing and health protocols.
Your welcome to familiarize yourself with the following Policies and Protocols for your peace of mind when visiting our Dealership:
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed at the majority of Customer-facing spaces within the Dealership, including our Front Desk and Service Counter for your protection.
- Our maintenance staff continues to routinely clean all customer-facing areas and surfaces including our Front Desk, Door Handles and Service Area with approved sanitization products.
- Customer and demo vehicles continue to be wiped down & disinfected after all repairs and maintenance.
Uptown Kia is taking Preventative Measures that align with Public Health Agencies & OMVIC recommendations. These measures have been implemented to ensure a safe shopping experience:
- Steering Wheel Covers and Protective Gloves are used at all times in vehicles.
- Steering Wheels, Door Handles, and Keys are sanitized after each use.
- Our Dealership has been limited for Customer access.
- Social Distancing reminders have been placed throughout the Dealership.
- Sanitation stations are located throughout Sales, Service, and Parts.
- Vehicles are disinfected after each Test-Drive.
- Customer Lounge, Working Surfaces, and Touch-Points throughout the dealership are wiped and disinfected thoroughly.
- Our Team has been instructed to refrain from shaking hands with Customers, Vendors, or one another.
In addition to these measures, our Dealership is encouraging Customers to contact us by phone or email prior to visiting us in-person. We will be happy to schedule an appointment with Sales, Service, or Parts to meet your needs! Our website also provides a variety of forms for your convenience:
Please see below for updated information on current Business Hours and changes on how our Sales and Service Teams currently operate.
Our Sales Department is open from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Friday’s; 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday’s; and 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Sunday’s.
We have implemented a ‘Safety First Sales Process’ in response to COVID-19 to ensure that Customers who require a vehicle, either for personal or commercial use, can be served while maintaining social distancing protocols or self-isolation as needed. Should you be shopping for a new or pre-owned vehicle, Uptown Kia allows you to complete all steps of the sales process remotely from the comfort of your home:
Shopping and pricing: Visit our website at UptownKia.ca to check out our current inventory and pricing from your computer, phone or tablet. Contact our Sales Team for more detailed pricing information.
Trade-in appraisal: Fill out a Trade-In Estimate form on our website and we’ll email you our best estimate of your vehicle’s trade-in value within a few business days.
Financing and purchase: Complete your vehicle purchase from home; ask about having financing and vehicle documentation emailed to you, and have your new or pre-owned vehicle delivered right to your door.
Please fill out one of the Website Forms outlined above, or call 613-937-3433 for more information.
SERVICE & PARTS
As of 2021, our Service & Parts Department is open from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday.
While the Public is advised to continue practicing social distancing, we encourage you to book necessary Service appointments by phone, email or via our Website. We strive to respond to all website requests within one day of their arrival.
We continue to offer free Pickup & Delivery, should you need us to remotely pick up or drop off your vehicle for Service during this time. Our Staff continues to practice enhanced sanitization measures when servicing vehicles, and have been instructed to follow social distancing protocols at all times.
Please fill out one of the website Forms or call 613-937-3433 to speak directly with our Service & Parts Department.
THANK YOU AND PLEASE BE SAFE